How to get rewards in Google Pay
Getting something extra or free is the best part of transactions. It does not matter the reward amount is small or big, It is an extra which you will earn under some situations such as:
- Referring someone
- Send money for the first time
- Earn scratch card
Here we also mention some methods by which you will get reward points and enjoy this application.
Send and Receive Referral Rewards:
You can earn amount by inviting the users to Google Pay. When a person joins Google Pay application with your referral code and does the payment, at that time both the user will get reward points. But you always keep the thing in your mind that only one-time reward will earn by referring others. And if the other person is already installed the application from any other referrals code then you will not get the reward points.
Play Google Pay Scratch Cards:
With playing scratch cards, you will earn a chance to win cash prizes in many terms.
- Use Android Pay app to send or receive money from any other person. And as soon as you done your transaction, you will get a Scratchcard in the reward option.
- Now go to the Rewards and click on "play now".
- Now follow the instructions of the screen and get to know whether you win any amount or not.
View your Rewards:
Whenever you complete a new transaction, there was a chance that you will earn rewards in the form of Scratchcard. And this amount directly adds to the bank account which is associated with this application. For viewing the rewards, you have to do that:
- Go to the Android Pay app.
- Go little bottom at a section of "Rewards".
- Tap on it and go to the next page.
- This page will contain all the information about your all rewards.
Congratulation! You will get rewards points for a transaction on Google Pay. This platform is one of the best as you can pay or receive amount form any contact without paying any fee. But if you face any issues in working with the application, you can contact Google Pay Technical Support Number 1-800-789-560 and get help from the team.